Course Name :
- Techbridge Entrepreneurship Development Program
Modes of Delivery :
- One Week Program – Classroom Training in Singapore Online Program
Course Content :
- Innovation Ecosystem in Singapore
- International market development in China and Southeast Asia
- Business Canvas and Business Plan development
- Elevator Pitch
- Business Plan competition in the presence of Angel investors and/or Venture Capitalist.
- Sharing session by experienced entrepreneurs and start-ups.
- Networking session with investors and corporates.
- Competitive analysis and due diligence.
- Site visit to Incubators/Research Institutes/Start-ups
- Classroom lectures
- Hands-on training in preparing and refining business plan
- Elevator Pitch
- Investor Pitch
- Site visit
- Angel Investors and/or Venture Capital firms
- Start-up Founders
- Local industry experts and/or university professors
IMPORTANT POINTS OF THIS COURSE
A customized training program designed to provide aspiring entrepreneurs with an introduction to the innovation ecosystem in Singapore and hands-on experience in preparing business plan and pitching to investors.
Experienced investors and entrepreneurs will share their experience and provide feedback to enhance the business plans. Local industry experts and/or university professors will share their experience in product development and commercialization. articipants will pitch their business plans to investors and/or Corporates, and suitable projects can be selected for further commercialization and collaboration with Techbridge.
- Aspiring entrepreneurs
- University students seeking to learn and develop their business ideas.
- Participants will need to have a technology project for discussion and pitching in the course.
- Estimated Cost: Rs. 1 Lakh per person (including stay at Singapore), minimum 50 participants / Rs. 10,000 per person for online program.
- Participants need to register their participation 6 weeks before course commences, and make full payment 4 weeks before course commences.
- A Certificate of Participation will be issued by Techbridge Ventures, in collaboration with NTUitive, a subsidiary of Nanyang Technological University.
- As per request and availability of trainers.