M.A. (Germany) + MBA (USA)
With Job in India
Dual Certificate Program with placement guarantee in India by Steinbeis India
Take your career into your own hands with the M.A./MBA (USA) of the SIBE: Within the framework of an interdisciplinary and interactive program you have the opportunity to design real case projects and to develop your skills and personal competencies. The close exchange with fellow students and lecturers helps you to develop self-organized solutions for tasks at the intersection of science and practice. Interactive online cooperation that is time and place flexible ensures that the program is compatible with responsible positions. Study with other international talents on the German and American campuses and gain two internationally recognized leadership degrees in just one program!
The School of International Business and Entrepreneurship (SIBE) is the graduate school of Leadership & Management at Steinbeis University. It is located in Herrenberg and directed by Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Werner G. Faix and Prof. Dr. Stefanie Kisgen. With Master‘s degree programs since 1994, currently over 800 students, more than 4,800 successful graduates and over 350 partner companies, SIBE is your capable partner for Management & Business Leadership Education and thus for innovation, growth and globalization.
Our M.A./MBA (USA) in General Management – Global Leadership Master aims to develop competent
managers and leaders. By working on challenging international real case projects, you can develop your
own competencies and become capable managers. The program participants attend a two-year interactive
online study program from SIBE and Post University.
The M.A. in General Management from SIBE is premium accredited by FIBAA (Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation) and entitles to start a doctorate. In addition, it has been awarded the FIBAA Premium Seal. Only 3% of the Master’s programs of the FIBAA-accredited programs have this seal. It stands for outstanding teaching in the study programs and is awarded to study programs which are already established in the market and which, in addition, not only meet but exceed the majority of the quality requirements. The MBA from Post University is ASCSB accredited.
Course of Study
The M.A./MBA (USA) comprises 17 courses as well as a master’s thesis and final exam. Courses last between 3 and 8 weeks and are organized in individual units. At the latest on the first day of a course, you will be given access to the relevant unit as well as full transparency with regard to the content, assignments, exams and performance criteria. Thus, you know exactly when you need to do which assignments and can plan how you will achieve the respective course objective. The program takes place partly on the SIBE learning platform and partly on the Post University learning platform. The courses at Post University are self-contained modules in which you acquire knowledge and skills related to a specific management topic for the MBA. In contrast, your learning platforms at SIBE cover the application-based research relating to an actual management project as well as teaching content aimed at capability development.
- The duration of study is 24 months.
- You graduate with the titles Master of Arts in General Management (M.A.) and Master of Business Administration (MBA). You receive a total of 120 credit points according to ECTS (European Credit Transfer System).
- The study program is in English.
- Program directors and faculty members deputed as per their discretion. Select guest faculty may also be invited for the program.
- 100% online (asynchronous, interactive), study independent of time and place.
- Tuition fees of € 37,500
- First year fees payable after enrolment: € 20,000
- Second year fees payable before commencement of 2nd year: € 17,500 Registration and assessment fees in India: Rs. 5,000
- An application for the program is possible at any time.
- Assured placement in India by Steinbeis India.
- Detailed terms and conditions document shall be provided and signed with Steinbeis India at the time of registration.
Admission & Application
Candidates should fulfill the following criteria -
- High motivation and enthusiasm for the program
- First degree of minimum Bachelor’s level from a state recognized university
- Minimum 180 credit points according to ECTS or international equivalent
- Very good English skills
- Initial work and international experience is desirable
- Successfully completed a multi-stage selection process at SIBE